If you can help me in this question:
The University has 3 branches namely central office, Male Branch and Female Branch in Jeddah. The central office is connected to each of its branches through high-speed serial WAN links. Male Branch and Female Branch each has 2 department: Theology & Technical. Each department has its own LAN, which is connected to the main router of the branch.
You've been hired by the university to assist them in developing an IP addressing scheme, and you've been given the network address 192.168.20.0/24 to begin with. You are also given a list of networks addressing requirements below:
• Male Branch’s Theology requires 4 hosts
• Female Branch’s Theology requires 4 hosts
• Male Branch’s Technical requires 4 hosts
• Female Branch’s Technical requires 4 hosts
• The link from Male Branch to central office requires and (Internet Protocol) IP address for each end of the link.
• The link from Female Branch to central office requires an (Internet Protocol) IP address for each end of the link.
asked , updated
by guy790The link below outlines a similar scenario and walks through a solution that may be helpful.